December 31, 2009

W Magazine 2010

I love, love, love the idea! Every single piece screams 2010 with perfect color palette. It looks like well designed postcards so I’ll grab the opportunity to wish all of you creative, successful and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Tonight I will celebrate the end of this year with my closest friends while my “vow list” for 2010 is on the way to be finished…and because 10 is my lucky number I have 365 days to play with it and hit the jackpot career wise, starting tomorrow! :) I know that this year will be the BEST YEAR ever ....FOR EVERYBODY! Don't forget to celebrate!!! kisses & hugs, A.
Models: Jacquelyn Jablonski, Lindsey Wixson, Lyndsey Scott, Madisyn Ritland, Anastasija, Frida, Sharon K., Anabela, Kamila, Rasa, Shu Pei, Katie Fogerty , Elsa Sylvan, Sara Blomqvist, Siri Tollerød, Rose, Hanne Gaby,Kate K.

Photographed by Craig McDean
Styled by Alex White

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh!! I love each and every piece from this post! And I can`t wait 2010 either, so Happy New Year everybody!!! :*!!!!

aniko said...

Oh, what an optimistic personality ;) I love your way of thinking!!!! All the best to 2010 for you, too!!!
Keep on touch
Aniko